Forever Love–Wang Lee Hom (王力宏)

 

Forever Love MV

爱你
ai ni
Loving you

不是因为你的美而已
bu shi yin wei ni de mei er yi
Not just for your beauty

我越来越爱你
wo yue lai yue ai ni
I love you more and more

每个眼神触动我的心
mei ge yan shen chu dong wo de xin
Touching my heart with each glance

因为你让我看见forever
yin wei ni rang wo kan jian FOREVER
Because you made me see forever

才了解自己
cai liao jie zi ji
And then I understood myself

未来这些日子
wei lai zhe xie ri zi
The days that are coming

要好好珍惜
yao hao hao zhen xi
I will appreciate them properly

爱我
ai wo
Loving me

有些痛苦有些不公平
you xie tong ku you xie bu gong ping
Sometimes it’s painful,sometimes it’s unfair

如果真的爱我
ru guo zhen de ai wo
If you really love me

不是理所当然的决定
bu shi li suo dang ran de jue ding
It’s not a definite decision

感到你的呼吸在我耳边
gan dao ni de hu xi zai wo er bian
Feeling you breathing into my ears

像微风深情
xiang wei feng shen qing
Just like the soft wind and deep love

温柔的安抚
wen rou de an fu
Gently comforting

我的不安定
wo de bu an ding
My restlessness

所以我要
suo yi wo yao
That’s why I want

每年研究你的笑容
mei nian yan jiu ni de xiao rong
To study your smiles each year

wo~~wo~~wo~~

多么自然
duo me zi ran
How naturally

forever love forever love
FOREVER LOVE FOREVER LOVE
FOREVER LOVE FOREVER LOVE

我只想用我这一辈子去爱你
wo zhi xiang yong wo zhe yi bei zi qu ai ni
I only want to use my life to love you

从今以后
cong jin yi hou
From now onwards

你会是所有
ni hui shi suo you
You will be everything

幸福的理由
xing fu de li you
A reason for happiness

爱情
ai qing
Love

是场最美最远的旅行
shi chang zui mei zui yuan de lv xing
Is the most wonderful and furthest vacation

沿途遇经泥泞
yan tu yu ji ni ning
Encountering mud on the way

偶尔阻碍我们的前进
ou er zu ai wo men de qian jin
Occasionally blocking us from going on

感到你的体温在我怀里
gan dao ni de ti wen zai wo huai li
Feeling your warmth in my embrace

像阳光和煦
xiang yang guang he xu
Just like my light

巧妙的熔化
qiao miao de rong hua
Cleverly melting

我的不安定
wo de bu an ding
My restlessness

不可思议
bu ke si yi
Inconceivable

证明我爱你的理由
zheng ming wo ai ni de li you
Proving my reason to love you

wo~~wo~~wo~~

多么自然
hu duo me zi ran
How naturally

你感动的眼睛
ni gan dong de yan jing
Your touched eyes

我沉默的声音
wo chen mo de sheng yin
The sounds of my silence

仿佛就是最好的证明
fang fu jiu shi zui hao de zheng ming
Perhaps is the best proof

就让我再说一次
jiu rang wo zai shuo yi ci
Just let me say it once more

I love you oh
I LOVE YOU OH
I LOVE YOU OH

直到永远
zhi dao yong yuan
Until forever

forever love forever love forever love
FOREVER LOVE FOREVER LOVE FOREVER LOVE
FOREVER LOVE FOREVER LOVE FOREVER LOVE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Namewee 黃明志 ft. Anthony Perry 黃秋生 - China Reggaeton Pinyin and translation Lyrics

Handmade Japanese Shoji lamp

Na Xie Nian - Hu Xia (那些年-胡夏) Pinyin Lyrics with translation