My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (aka. My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox)


Gu means nine. I seldom watch drama because I don’t like the feel of following a movie. I prefer it just end in 1 or 2 story. Not to mention Korean drama. I feel it is just boring and lots of crying. Somehow, there was one day when I was sitting in front of the TV eating dinner, and my dad switch to this channel airing a Korean drama. It is a Chinese (Mandarin) dub. The drama eventually attract me to watch until the end of the episode 1. It is a romantic comedy drama. Ignoring that, I didn’t bother to follow the drama. Few days later, when I was in front of the TV having my dinner, this drama airing at the same channel. Even I’m not following it, still my eye watching it till the end. This time, the feeling of want to watch further. Therefore, I follow the drama everyday and until one day, I miss one episode. I decide to download this drama and watch since I didn’t get to watch the first few episode.

My-Girlfriend-is-a-Gumiho

The story about a guy name Dae-Woong accidentally releases a gumiho (nine tail fox) in some ancient painting. The story starts with comedy and love happens between both of them. Lee Seung Gi as Cha Dae-Woong and Shin Min Ah as Gumiho. In this drama, there was one pretty boy which actually looks gay starring No Min Woo as Park Dong Ju. He’s a trying so hard to separate both of them.

Beginning of the drama, it was so funny but when near to ending, sad things keep happening. I watch till tears about to drop. The drama is very nice. There are few OST which is very nice. Fox Rain (main theme), I Love You From Now On, and more.

This drama get 4 awards in 2010 SBS Drama Awards.
- Drama Special, Actor Award: Lee Seung-gi (My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho)
- Drama Special, Actress Award: Shin Mina (My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho)
- Best Couple: Lee Seung-gi, Shin Mina (My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho)
- New Star Awards: Noh Min-woo (My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho)

This drama just nice. Love it. ♥

Fox Rain by Lee Sun Hee

I Love You From Now On by Lee Seung Gi

Losing My Mind by Lee Seung Gi

The Person I Will Love by Lee Seul Bi

Sha La La by Shin Min Ah

Two As One by Lyn

Trap by No Min Woo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Namewee 黃明志 ft. Anthony Perry 黃秋生 - China Reggaeton Pinyin and translation Lyrics

Handmade Japanese Shoji lamp

Na Xie Nian - Hu Xia (那些年-胡夏) Pinyin Lyrics with translation