Broccoli always know as healthy vegetables. For me, I like dried mushroom the most due to the taste and smell. For softer and better taste, dried mushroom is better if soak overnight with water.
- 4 pieces of dried mushroom soak overnight
- 1/2 broccoli cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoon Oyster sauce (can replace with vegetarian oyster sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon rice wine
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoon of corn flour
1. Cut the mushroom into 4 sides. Means cutting it into 1/4.
2. Heat the pan with oil at high temperature.
3. Fried the garlic and mushroom.
4. Mix the oyster sauce with 1/2 cup of water. Pour the mix water.
5. Turn the temperature to medium and cover the pan. Cook for 10 minutes.
7. Drop the broccoli and salt. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Pour the rice wine and stir. Then pour the corn flour (mix with water). This to create the gravy.
9. While pouring the corn flour, keep stirring it to avoid get sticky starch. Ready to serve.
Serving size = 2 person
Estimate time = 20 minutes
Food Health = 9/10
Difficulty = 3/10
To get better or more flavor, can add chicken slices/pork/prawn. For better display, slice carrot can be add into it together with mushroom.