Dry Mix Noodles (Kon Lou Mee)
When hungry at near midnight, or raining heavily outside, and not planning to have just bread with butter. Well Kon Lou Mee can be a nice and simple food taught by my mom.
Ingredients:- 1 tablespoon of thick soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fried garlic oil
- 1 teaspoon of Lea Perkins sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- sprinkles of white pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon of vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1 packet of plain instant noodles.
1. Boil a pot of water. Wait until the water at boiling stage, drop the instant noodle. Avoid the instant noodle soak in the water for too long. Cook for 2 minutes and drain the water.
2. While waiting for the water to boil, start preparing the sauce. Drop all the ingredient into a bowl. Thick soya sauce, fried garlic oil, Lea Perkins sauce, sugar, sesame oil, white pepper and vegetarian oyster sauce.
3. Place the hot noodles into the bowl and start mixing it until it get evenly. May serve with vegetable. In my case, I serve with fried egg.
How to prepare the egg.
- 1 egg
- Dry Parsley
- 1 teaspoon of light soya sauce
- White pepper
1. Mix all the ingredient and whip it with chopstick or fork.
2. Heat the pan with some oil and pour the mix egg into the pan.
3. Fry until the egg is well done.
4. May cut the egg into strip.
Serving size = 1 person
Estimate time = 2 minutes
Food Health = 5/10
Difficulty = 2/10