Sweet Potato Noodles
People nowadays don’t like sweet potato. When our grandparents still here, they like to tell us story how they actually survive during the World War II by eating sweet potato. The potato were steamed and eat by peeling off the skins. It may be not much taste but this is how people survive during war. Sweet potato is healthy food. Just that it is quite hard to make it delicious. If it is cook with Fried Yee Mee (the noodle use for cooking claypot noodle), the taste will be delicious.
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 packet of Fried Yee Mee
- 2 tablespoon of Gei Ji (Lycium)
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Boil a pot of water, estimate with 2 bowl of water. Place the chopped sweet potato and let it boil for 15 minutes until the potato turn tender.
2. Pour the sweet potato together with the water and blend it.
3. Pour the blend sweet potato back into the pot. Add the salt and Gei Ji. Boil it for 5 minutes.
4. Drop the fried Yee Mee into the potato soup.
5. Boil for 5 minutes.
6. It is ready to eat just like this.
Serving size = 2 person
Estimate time = 30 minutes
Food Health = 8/10
Difficulty = 5/10