Meatballs Rice Noodle
Again, steamboat leftover. You won’t like eating porridge everyday. Therefore, sometimes noodle can be a good replacement and easy to cook.
- Chopped salad vegetable
- Chicken Sausage
- Pork meatball
- Taiwan sausage with skin off
- Fish ball
- Thick rice noodle (you can replace with any noodles you like)
- Fried garlic oil
- Ginger slice
- Sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Lea Perkins sauce.
1. Chopped slice the salad vegetable.
2. Boil a pot of water. Estimate with 2 and 1/2 bowl of water.
3. Drop the chicken sausage, pork meatball, fish ball, ginger slice and Taiwan sausage. Boil for 10 minutes.
4. Drop the sesame oil, chicken stock, Lea Perkins sauce and teaspoon of salt. Stir it well.
5. Boil for 2 minute.
6. Boil another pot of water. At boiling peak, drop the noodles and cook. Make sure it is boiling before dropping the noodles else it will cause the noodle too soft and mashed.
7. Place the noodles in a bowl and pour the soup onto it. Place the slice vegetable on it.
8. Add some white pepper and fried garlic oil. For taste, you may add some cut chili or soya sauce.
Serving size = 2 persons
Estimate time = 15 minutes
Food Health = 8/10
Difficulty = 3/10