Japanese Vegetarian Curry
Japanese food always come in very handy cooking. Even a noob may able to cook a very nice curry. Japanese curry is nice if eat with rice.
- 2 potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion (slice)
- 3 cube of Japanese curry
1. Pour some oil into the sauce pan / pot.
2. Heat the oil and drop the onion into it.
3. Stir fry the onion until the smell release from the pot.
4. Drop the cut carrot and potato.
5. Stir fry for 5 minutes at 120 degree.
6. Pour 2 bowl of water into it. Avoid pouring too much water so the curry will stay gravy.
7. Boil the soup for 15-20 minutes at 120 degree. The longer you boil, the softer the potato and carrot. I use to boil for 30 minutes.
8. Break the curry cube into small tiny pieces and drop into the soup.
9. Keep stirring the curry to avoid it get sticky at the bottom of the sauce pan / pot. Stir for 5 minutes and it is ready to serve.
Serving size = 2 person
Estimate time = 30 minutes
Food Health = 6/10
Difficulty = 4/10